Monday, March 3, 2008

Shiny Silver Drops!


Tic tac! I love the rain for some good reason. It has been raining since last week and I already got wet int the rain twice. She is so pretty as she falls down from the clouds. I don't get why people run away or hold an umbrella when it rains. Perhaps they don't know how to appreciate her. She smiles at you. Just let her kiss you. It won't hurt. She dances happily out there. She is just so beautiful. She falls down and washes away your sad endings. She makes the whole environment so cold and cozy. Tried speaking to her? Trust me, it's so much fun talking to her. Some might think it's weird but these little weird things can sometimes be so wonderful at times. When we put our hands outside our windows, she'll starting touching our hands. Why is she so lovely? She falls and becomes and my diamond earings. She comes without telling and goes away in awhile. I LOVE THE RAIN! <3

2 comments:

Her said...

I share your love for the RAIN!! me heart rain!

`Ruby said...

me too! yay!