Thursday, February 7, 2008

booo

I went for threading today. OUCH! I didn't tear this time eventhough it did hurt. smiles
I miss the fabulous five so much. Wait, I think I should say fabulous 3. I see kasturi and myself all the time.

Fab 5, did you all know that Miss PMS aka Miss Loo has a boyfriend. Sneha saw her in gurney with someone. A guy to be precised. Sneha assumed it was her boyfriend. I'm actually suprised.

Priya's wedding bells are ringing! Yay! I can't wait to go back to India cause it has been 3 years since I last went. Lalala.. I can't wait for the 24th of November to come.

My friend's hair still isn't growing. =(

10 comments:

Divya said...

24th of november? omg, thats super fast! i really can't believe it! where in india, btw? hehehe must be exciting!

teddy 'posh' beckham said...

hey ruby teddy here again jz to let u noe ive added ur link to my blog.

anyway!! although im not under miss loo lecture ( but be4 tht i was, n im thinking of being under her again) the name Miss PMS is so right on!!!haha

anyway
peace!

Anonymous said...

yeah bedeya!
i can't wait too..
i am so excited!

Anonymous said...

now i know who teddy 'posh' beckam is.. haha linked you too

teddy 'posh' beckham said...

swt... u duno who teddy posh beckham is at all be4 this???
.....teddy sad....
ruby never notice hu teddy is...in class and on blogs too... T.T
anyway.... i think i can tell u who she is... since i kinda owe it to u for such a great article....
plus theres no harm in tellin anymore since im trying to get over someone... u noe wat i mean...

teddy 'posh' beckham said...

and thanks for commenting on my blog!!!!!
peace
[V]
dVb

`Ruby said...

hahaha.. i'm waiting!

teddy 'posh' beckham said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
teddy 'posh' beckham said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
teddy 'posh' beckham said...

okiez... but not now tho... not on blogs... will tell u when we've got chance k?