Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Raindrops

I feel so bad posting my last blog. I actually thought of not posting it. I was asked to. I thought it was a good idea. I never knew I was such an idiot (you're right). I made someone cry beacuse of me. ME! I felt so bad.I never knew you were that emotional and sensitive. I didn't even know that the post was that touching. I can still hear everything echoing behind my ears. I am sorry. I am very very sorry.I don't think so a thousound sorry would help. I thought of deleting the post but you said don't.

Melvin made me happy by saying that my last post rocks. He read it like three to four times. Thank you, Lucifer. And in case you didn't know, that's another name of his. I read my last post
again and I told myself that i won't delete it.

I thank God. I went to the altar at 6 in the morning and stared at him. I prayed so hard so that people around me and my loved ones are always happy. I poured out everything from my heart to him cause he was the only one I could think of who would listen to me without questioning me. I thank him once again. My prayers and tears were blessed. I managed to tell something which i found so hard to tell and i feel so glad. I wasn't convinced but it was really hard. But i managed to. I'm happy for myself. As long as you are okay with it, i am fine with it. smiles =)

I was so tensed up and I felt really cold before pure maths. Thanks to Ju and Kas for helping and cooling me down. Don't know why and don't ask. We all had a two hour break. So, we all went to gurney. Nando's for lunch. And guess how much the bill was? RM220 or something. It was for 13 of us. Somehow our two hour break became a four hour break. Finally managed to get something for teddy. Thanks Niresh. Yench, Niresh and I went for The Eye. It was as bad as P 2. It was suppose to be a horror movie. It's okay. Kit, Ju, Kas and the other went for Sweeney Todd. I still don't get what's so nice about it.

*Why watch sweeney todd when Mr Sweeney Todd is just with us? He almost cut my throat with my own penkife. WATCH OUT! `youaresoright,teddy

Here comes GP. We had to present. The three of us as in Ju, Kas and myself. The first group presented and Melvin was continuously asking questions. Time came for us to present. We did our best. Melvin as usual started asking and asking. So did Varo(some kid from me class).

I love you all no matter what happens!

` Ronald loved his present! We rocked it Ju!
` I saw Kelvin and Ming Woei in gurney today!

3 comments:

Niresh said...

I'm sure Mr. Sweeney was doing naught more than admiring that lovely neck of yours up close :D. And you're welcome.I somehow feel The Eye was much worse. Regardless of the movie I actually enjoyed P2 very much

teddy 'posh' beckham said...

hihi ruby!!!
teddy here!!!
thanks to u and ur 2 sisters, ive created a blog of my own....
anyway .. jz asking is P2 that bad??
i heard tht the director and the writer are oso the director and the writer for the hills hv eyes..
and the hills hv eyes is a great movie...
i havent actually watched p2 tho..

anyway!!!! jz dropping by and saying hello to u!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

We were basically talking for P2. P2 is just crap. If you really wanna enjoy the movie, take someone who would talk to you throughout the movie..lol