Sunday, February 10, 2008

Melody

It's a Sunday today.

I went to fine arts this morning. Guess what? I forgot so many songs. So much for not touching and practising veena. It's okay. I brought home my veena and hopefully I'll start practising.

Dipa, Deepti and I went to gurney just now. I went there to get my brother some books which he wanted from Popular. On the way to Popular, I saw this real gorgeous dress being displayed. So many dresses. Beautiful and pretty ones. We stopped everywhere. I want to go shopping. I want to shop for bags, dresses, jeans, t-shirts and accessories.

And you, why are you so annoying? Just because I said something on Ju's and Kit's chatterbox, i think of you all the time? aaargh! I'll just make you happy by not talking to you. If I don't talk you say I'm avoiding you and if I talk you say that you are all I think about. I don't want to argue. Even if I say something, you say that I sound as if I am arguing. Weirdo, loser, cry baby.

I wish it rains! tic tac.. I wanna get wet in the
rain. I haven't even told dad about going to Juli's house tomorrow. =D

I checked the NS list. =(
Instead of saying takziah, it says tahniah.

http://www.khidmatnegara.gov.my/interaktif.asp?ic=900730075316&submit=Cari

Just called dad and he said okay! smiles

7 comments:

Niresh said...

oh well, at least you're not bottling everything up anymore... =)

Anonymous said...

if you say so..

teddy 'posh' beckham said...

ruby, ure going to NS this march??
:(

JuLi said...

yayyy!she's coming to my house~and i will never elt u go to NS!ishkkk

Anonymous said...

thanks juli. that's so sweet of you.. and i am not going for NS teddy..

teddy 'posh' beckham said...

oh gud gud, or else i will miss u so much~ haha
[v] peace~

Anonymous said...

=)