Monday, February 4, 2008

Dreams are always dreams

We don't always get everything we want in life. If something has to come to you, it will come to you somehow. Dreams and wishes really come true? Not all i guess.

Sometimes we wish to own something which something we know that we can never have. Is that too much to ask for? Why don't likings have their limits. You can't simply like everyhting, can you? And even if you can, i highly doubt that you can have them all for yourself. If you really like something or someone, you always want take good care of it and make sure that it's safe. And if you know that you can't take good care of it, isn't it right for you to just let it go and hope that it ends up with some other person who can take better care of it.

It's really painful when you can never keep something and never let go something you really like. Even if you addicted to it, there will a time when you have to forget it cause you'll never be able to have it. The feeling is really bad when you can neither have it nor leave it. It's always impossible to leave something you always wanted.

Two different things can never be together. I don't get why people say opposites attract. One can never have something that he or she deserves. Perhaps, it's too much to ask for.

*I remind myself

Not all dreams come true
Not every single wish is blessed
Not evrything you longed for appears infront of you

I have so much to say.
I don't know where to start,how to start and how to end.
I have no idea on how to put them into proper words.
I have to tell but
I can't tell.
I cannot leave and cannot have it.
I cannot forget.
I am messed up.
I wanted it so badly.

Till one day i told myself, it wasn't right. I'll just wait. No harm waiting.
But i really wanted it so badly beacuse I never liked anything like this before. I thank god in each every single way for opening my eyes. It's just NOT RIGHT!
*I remind myself When I wanted it, I couldn't have it and when it came to me, i threw it. I had to actually. I thought twice before throwing it. Nevermind, everything happens for a good reason.

The more i try staying away from it, it reminds me again and again. That's bad. Why is the heart so greedy? Why won't it listen to anyone? Even me. Can't that little thing just keep quiet? I wonder.

People say that if you really like something, you should set it free. And that's the best I can do. I'll set it free. Forgetting is impossible but I am just nothing but helpless. Fly away and please don't come back. And if you do, even Icannot help myself.

Think about the bright side. Eventhough I won't have it, it will always be around me. Forever with me. Sadly, the worst way to miss something is by having it right next to you and knowing that you'll never have it. Nothing actually lasts forever.

Unfortunately, you always have to let go of something to get a new thing.
*I remind myself

Never make something your EVERYTHING cause when it's gone you have NOTHING!

3 comments:

JuLi said...

Awww..that's deep! :( i feel touched* and i totally agree! when they're gone you hav ntg..but you have me :D

Anonymous said...

i know. when it's gone, you feel nothing but being so hollow and empty =(

kit said...

you know we wont leave you. no matter what happens we're here to stay girl.